Terms and Conditions of use
Local14u.com is owned, operated and made available by Local 1 4U Limited (“Local 1 4U”).
1. Application of these conditions of use
By accessing or using any part of local14u.com you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use local14u.com.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of local14u.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Except where otherwise noted, Local 1 4U owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all the local14u.com web pages.
Local 1 4U™ is the trademark of Local 1 4U. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on local14u.com are the property of their respective owners.
4. Disclaimer of representations and warranties
Local14u.com is provided by Local 1 4U on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis to users. You use local14u.com at your own risk.
Neither Local 1 4U nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- that local14u.com or the computer server from which local14u.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through local14u.com.
Local 1 4U makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- local14u.com, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by Local 1 4U in connection with the use of local14u.com; or
- any goods or services or information received through or advertised on local14u.com or received through links provided on local14u.com.
including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by Local 1 4U or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
5. Provision of advice
Local 1 4U is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in local14u.com, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
Local 1 4U advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in local14u.com.
6. Limitation of liability
Neither Local 1 4U nor its associated content provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will Local 1 4U or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of local14u.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- the use and reliance on local14u.com; or
- the inability to use local14u.com; or
- mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to local14u.com including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to local14U’s records, programs or services; or
- merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on local14u.com and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on local14u.com; or
- information or advice received through or advertised on local14u.com and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on local14u.com; or
- any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using local14u.com.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Local 1 4U with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
8. Jurisdiction and governing law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.